Re: [IP] Good to the last drop?

I had the problem with a BD syringe.  The stoppers for Humalog seem more
pliable than N and R.

What I do is put an old needle from a sof-set in there first (with the
bottle right side up) to equalize pressure.  Then turn the bottle
upside-down, put the resevoir needle in (attached to the resevoir) and draw
the insulin.  The air comes in through the sof-set needle.  I get the
remaining air out after removing the resevoir needle out of the insulin
bottle, and using the flick the resevoir and push the plunger technique.

HTH
Jeff