[IP] Insurance has ok the pump

Just found out that the Insurance has oked my pump.  After 3 months I finally
talked to the person who was reviewing my claim.  After talking with her the
pump was approved in two hours.  It will be delivered on Thursday!!!!  I am
going on the Minimed 50?C  I have the 504S ten years old.  It was a good pump.
I am excited to get all the new waves etc.  Keep the faith and bug the
insurance co. till they give you the pump.