Type 0s was Re: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #12

Ted Quick wrote:
> "Miller, Jeanne L" wrote:
> >
> > What does YMMB mean?
> I think it means YMM(V) oops, 1 to the right!
> Typos, typos, everywhere! And you thought we only had Type 1s and
> Type 2s around here, I'll bet!

After sending the above, it occurred to me that ther are 3 kinds of
people we know of, 2 of which are frequently seen here. We have Type 1s,
and Type 2s. Now, does that mean that everybody else no qualified for
these two labels is a "Type 0"?

Just say it fast, I think you'll get the point.

Beats what some physically challenged folks call unchallenged people,
TAB, for Temporarily Able Bodied.

Oh no, now I'm answering my own posts!!!

Ted Quick
email @ redacted
Ducking and running...............