[IP] Travelling to Ireland and Scotland

We traveled to Ireland in January. What I normally do when travelling with a
time zone change is to change the time on my pump to the new time (Ireland
is currently 6 hours ahead and will be five hours ahead after this weekend).

Then I stick to the time on my pump in terms of my behavior. So I mostly get
evening flights, set the time to around midnight Irish time and try to start
napping as soon as possible.

On the flight back do the same, but in reverse. So set the time for the
place you're going to once you get on the plane and try to act accordingly.

Have a great trip.