Re: [IP] Supply provider for BC/BS in Georgia

Ginny,
    I am on that plan also.  I get my supplies from Secure Care out of
Savannah.1-800-500-0802.  Ask for Julie or Sherrie.  They ship me the
supplies and handle all the paperwork with the insurance got my pump there
also.  By the way I live in the middle Georgia area (Milledgeville) where are
you located? Sheila