Re: [IP] Supply provider for BC/BS in Georgia

When the provider is "in network" in another state, you can get
permission from your plan for the provider to bill (in this case) BS of
Calif and they in turn get reimbursement from the Georgia plan. I've done
it to get supplies that I couldn't originally get in Calif. You need to
talk to someone more senior in the organization. They are obligated to
provide the supplies so they must find a way to do it. The "out of
pocket" crap is an excuse. Find out who the medical director for BS of
Georgia is and call his office. The staff their will know who to direct
you to.