Re: [IP] Good to the last drop?

I was wondering IF anyone else has this problem with the Humalog vial
when you get the the end of the bottle?
Yesterday I inserted syringe (Minimed) and when I turned the bottle
upside down...the insulin ran out of the stopper all over the outside of
the needle hub!  I didn't have enough left in bottle to draw up enough
insulin and needed to mix from other bottle's that were really to low to
bother with.
BG's been high ever since new set went in...
That darn syringe needle his really damaging
to the bottle stopper!

Becky LaSpina