[IP] update

I told you recently that our insurance would not ok the 3 day pump hook -up IN
hospital stay that our Dr. recommended.  (four our 11 year old son) They came
back with a 1 day approval and a re-evaluation by an RN once he is admitted.
I'm happy with this. At least we get 24 hours of monitoring in the hospital.
We live 1/2 hour out of town and from the nearest hospital, so this is great
for us.  I'll keep you posted as the date nears! (May 3rd)