Re: [IP] pregnancy

Christa,
All three of my pregnancies (with the last one ending last year) I ws
monitored for my blood sugars not to exceep 130 even postperanial.  So,
diabetics should not exceed a non-diabetic range at any time during
pregnancy.  I did this and none of my babies were effected by diabetes.  It
is not the diabetes that kills us, it is the high blood sugars.  While
pregnant, our babies have the same blood sugar as we do and they can be
effected more seriously than we can as adults because they are developing
inside.  This is what I learned in several diabetes classes I took for
pregnant women.  Hope this helps.
Lindae