RE: [IP] Batteries

Hi Cathy, remember me? If not it is my fault because I've been too involved
in trialing my Minimed pump with great success although I did make a number
of mistakes. My score on the batteries is as yours re Vicki's supplies, i.e.
about 8 weeks.  So I will stay with her: better safe than sorry. Keep in
touch.
Alan Reed.