Re: [IP] Rough Day

Vent away.  This disease can get us all down.  For example, Friday I screwed
up on a bolus (took too much for unexpected high sugar) was all of a sudden
staying around 50 no matter what I seemed to eat.  Went on line and luckily
Sara (yes, the infamous Sara!) was online and because we are both attached
to AOL instant messaging she helped me and talked me through it for almost
an hour.  She was really helpful just by being there and understanding what
I was talking about.  Thank you Sara!!!  I think all of us feel that we
think of nothing else but our diabetes at times but . . . that's life.  Hope
you are feeling better about things by now.  Take care.