[IP] You can make devices to control diabetes but ....

I can't control my diabetes the last four days. It is not because of my
hormones or the weather.
It is because of the people(?).
OUR CHILDREN NEED A PEACEFUL EUROPE. Bill Clinton president of USA.
(Our weapon industries need new advertisement and new markets to shell their
products.
Maybe some thousands or millions of people dye but  it is nothing. It is
good for our
children who are far away from Yugoslavia and safe. Yugoslavian children,and
citizens are going to pay).
SHAME !!! for all of us. Europe and all the world had paid very expensive
the nazi and Hitler.
America and England had played very important role to stop him. Now,  whith
the
other civilised countries they are imitating him.
PLEASE do something.Try to stop your governments. People whith diabetes in
Yugoslavia
need therapy not bombs.
Your clever weapons destroy pharmaceutical industries and hospitals in
Beograd.
Stop them. Let's remain civilised people.
Since today I stay disconnected from my insulin pump and tomorrow (29/3/99)
I am going to
give it to the American embassy in Athens until they stop this murder.

            Yiannis Kasidas
                 Greece
                   Balkan