Re: [IP] Erica...again!

> This is such a simple question ,but one I never thought to ask
> before. For those of you who have children on the pump, do you have
> your children sit down, lay down, or stand up.
Lily would have a fit if we tried to do it for her. She would never
let us do her shots either, from the very beginning when she was 11.
You might see if your daughter wishes to do it by herself. She is old
enough. She may wish you to sit and watch, and I know it is hard to
not help. But the kids gain so much confidence when they do this.

Michael <email @ redacted>