RE:[IP] Erica...again!

Barb, what works for us, is Amy sits on a bar stool in our kitchen. When I put
one on her upper hind side, she leans forward. It makes it a bit harder to
pinch up some skin and fat, but does keep the tape from pulling to tightly
(plus, makes it easier to see in the light!) On her tummy, she just sits also,
and has never had a problem with the tape pulling. Of course, we may be using
a different set and tape than Erika is using - we use the Sof-Sets with

So glad things are going relatively smooth for you and Erika!! Her numbers
sound great, especially for just beginning! Keep up the good work!