[IP] Erica...again!

Hi everyone,
This is such a simple question ,but one I never thought to ask before.
For those of you who have children on the pump, do you have your
children sit down, lay down, or stand up.  Is there a benefit to a
certain way?  I find that when Erica is standing she flinches away from
the introducer needle (of couse what child wouldn't).  I was just
wondering if it was easier having them lay perhaps on a carpeted floor.
We did her first insertion while she was sitting, that wasn't so bad,
but she found the tape caught some excess skin and felt like it was
pulling (which it was).  Since then we have been having her stand up,
but I read somewhere about a parent who had her son, very young, lay
down for his insertion.
An interested family is coming over to our home sometime next week as
they want to hear more about Erica's pump and our success....knock on
wood.  Things are getting  more balanced in the BG readings.  Yesterday,
was a more laid back day, and her blood sugars were..starting at 3am..
171, 60, 126, 124, 106, 126, 92, 124.  So, we all feel GREAT.  That was
a day without too much exertion, although when she was running around a
little in the afternoon she said she did feel a little low and had 3
dextrosol.  She is very hypo aware...another knock on wood!  Obviously,
she will have to drop down much more for those really busy days when she
is outside playing for hours.  0.0 as a temp basal rate might become a
reality soon!
tks pumpers!