From: Cathy Hickey [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 1999 1:27 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Batteries

Hi this is pumpgirl from Sunny Sydney.  I just wanted to check with you
guys about batteries.     When I got my pump I used the batteries that
Minimed gave me and they lasted roughly 8 weeks.  Then I bought them
from Tandy (an electrical store here) and they only lasted 4 weeks. So
after several goes of this I bought the next lot from a camera shop
across the road and they lasted just ONE week.  So I rang Vicki (Hi
Vicki)  my Rep. from Minimed and she explained that I could get them
from Minimed and they should be o.k.
Where do you guys get your batteries from???