No Subject

I started on the Disetronic last June (already!) and it was very difficult at first.  It is easier now, although I still do have to think about what I'm doing.  That's probably a good thing because I am more likely to get it right if I have to think about it a bit.

Be paitent.  I really will become easy as time goes by.  I didn't think it would but it has, and it's worth whatever it takes.