Re: [IP] high blood sugars

Tammy,
     I know what you mean.  My husband got angry with me recently and
slipped and said he was tired of hearing me talk and worry about my health.
I hope that one day that I can maybe relax a little and not dwell on it so
much.  I thought that maybe when I started pumping I would be able to not
talk as much.  Sometimes I think I'm maybe neurotic  the way I sound. I
wonder once the numbers are adjusted if it does get better.  I have a real
fear of something happening to me and noone knowing what is wrong and having
4 young children that I am often home alone with doesn't make it any easier.
It is hard. It is nice to know that I'm not alone in the way I feel.Sheila