Re: [IP] camps: to Mason

I learned how to give my shots at Holiday Trails, and they had an excellent
medical team onsite there('76).  There were more diabetics, than any other
medical problems, although I do remember feeling bad when I found out about
life expectancy and CF(which was another common disorder).  Overall I would
say it was a good program.  I seem to remember that the other camp that
folks talked about at the time being Camp Glyndon, in Maryland I think, and
it was all diabetic.

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions

Be sure to check out http://www.sincerelybill.com/ to see why Netscape named
Sincerely, Bill their #1 What's Cool site for 10/1/98!!

CNN says "Sincerely, Bill is fun whether you love Clinton or hate him!" -
11/5/98 http://www.cnn.com/ONLINE/