Re: [IP] Need Help Again

Hi Ronee...I have been on the Minimed 507c for 3 weeks now.  I have gotten the
total process of inserting a new infusion set down to 15 min.  One thing that
helped me, is to watch the instruction video and take notes.  I wrote down the
process step-by-step and paused the video long enough to write down the step.
I am also using the Sof-serter.  I find have found it very easy to use.  If
you'd like I can send you by email, a copy of my step-to-step process.  Just
send me a message to email @ redacted

In a message dated 3/27/99 12:29:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,