Hi Everyone,

I got a number of helpful responses regarding chat times and guests. One
thing I want to make clear is that the chat rooms are open *all the time.*
You can get on whenever you like. If there's no one else in the room, you
can post a note to the list asking if anyone wants to chat. And there are
different rooms for people with different needs/wants. There's a kids'
room, an off-topic room, a teen room, a parent room, an "anytime" room, and
so forth (go and take a look!)

The web page for the chat room is:

I've had a few requests for particular times and I thought we'd go ahead
and set those up. We'll see how those go and we can add or subtract or
change times as needed (we all know about tweaking, right?) All the
requests were for particular times in Eastern or Central time, but I'm
automatically setting up the corresponding Pacific time for our western

Pre-set Chat Times (all times are EST):

Tuesday and Thursday 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.

Wednesday 8 p.m. and 11 p.m.

I'll be happy to add more times if we need them. Please let me know if you
have any reauests (email @ redacted).

I'll be posting info on some chat "guest speakers" in the next week or so.

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)