Re: [IP] Need Help Again

In a message dated 3/27/99 12:25:15 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I just changed my infusion set for the 2nd time.  It ONLY took
 me 1 3/4 hours. >>

LOL -- That reminds of the days when I was on a standard split mix and had to
get up half an hour earlier to take my shot and wait to eat breakfast. Then I
got contact lenses and it took me half an hour to get *those* puppies in! I
felt like if I kept adding new things, I'd get to the point where I wouldn't
get any sleep -- all those half hours would take up the night. Took me awhile
to get my routine down re: changing infusions sets, but I can just about do it
in my sleep now (and probably have).