Re: [IP] humalog and pregnancy

I'm pregnant now and using a humalog/velosulin mix.  We read all the lit too
but it seemed that the risks from the lack of control with no humalog were
at least as high if not higher than those from the humalog (which are pretty
low, if they are even true).  Several doctors concurred and the Sweet
Success program in this area as well as my endo much prefer humalog for
decrease risk of miscarriage and oversized baby problems from higher bgs.