[IP] high blood sugars

I wish I could go one day with out talking about my bg. I know my family
get tired of hearing about it.  My blood sugars have been doing good
most of the time since I started the pump, up until last night. I gave
extra insulin several times during the mid morning hours .  At these
hrs. I go down instead of up . It has been high today so far.  I changed
my basel rates I'm waiting to see what happens.  I'm so sick of this
deaease I'm trying to take one day at a time but it gets hard. I know
you all know how I feel. Sorry I just needed someone to talk to.