Re: [IP] basal rates

I'm a grown up and I run basals sometimes of .1 or .2 and I certainly did in
the first years I pumped -- when I was 15-17.  Changing the carb ratio will
work well if you are going to specifically get activity in the 2-4or 5 hours
after eating.  Otherwise, after a few days, you may find you have to work
too hard to really get it to work.  Getting the basal rates just right can
be tough but when you actually succeed it is pretty amazing how much easier
everything gets!