Power of the Press? (was)Re: [IP] Just venting too!

     Considering all that you're dealing with having 3 kids with diabetes,
maybe some media coverage would be helpful at this juncture??? How about
venting your frustrations in a letter to the editor of your largest local
newspaper? I used to be bemused by these "human interest" stories that our
local TV stations always promoted, but the bottom line is that invariably the
"powers that be" were shamed into doing what should have been done in the
first place!!! Here's hoping your efforts succeed, because not only will your
own children benefit, but we all "gain" by chipping away at that huge obstacle
called insurance indifference & ignorance (3I's)!!

Regards, Renee

Regards, Renee