Re: [IP] Just venting too!

> I know what you are saying!!!!!!! ....6 injections a day should take care of
my diabetes

It really is ridiculous the mindset insurance has about treating diabetes!!
They would rather pay  an astronomical amount of money to treat complications
than to help people avoid them or slow them down!  I'm also going to continue
to fight for  a pump and I will keep you in mind too.  thanks for letting me
vent. I hope things will work out for you. I think that no matter what kind of
diabetes one has ,everyone deserves the best care possible.  I think it's
terrible we all have to fight so hard to get what we need.  Good luck Diane
and again thanks for the support.