Re: [IP] Just venting too!

>We had to take out a loan to buy my very first pump..We said, blankty blank
we'll do what we have to...

Thanks for the encouraging words.  I'm going to have a pump, no matter what!!
My case is in medical review. I can't say enough nice things about minimed
they are really pushing the insurance company and doing their best to educate
them. They have been keeping me closely updated. If I have to pay for it
myself, Ill find a way.  I'm ready and willing to fight insurance to the
end!!!!  I WIILL HAVE A PUMP!! again thanks!