[IP] My response to Pump group:Diabetes & Doctors in the "dark ages"

There is an endo in my city doing the same thing to an acquaintance of
mine.  Granted, she doesn't want to take more shots, but she does want
to feel better, have better A1cs, etc.  He's the same doc that told me
on first appointment that he wanted me on a pump.  Granted, I've always
done lots of bgs, but that is all he knew about me.  Some docs are just
bad -- as are some of all professions.
Take care,