Re: [IP] Just venting too!

We had to take out a loan to buy my very first pump..Doc said I eneded
iut..insurance said no..we said Blankty Blank we will do what we have to. And
we did and it was something we never regreted. We took a loand and bought a
used one. That saved my lifel Now mt doc wanted me to have dual wave bolus
feature and the Disetronic I was using didn;t have that and our new insurance
covered but if it didn;t we would have borrowed the money...Don;t give up..if
you need to find a way to get your pump you will find it. Hang in there!