Re: [IP] Just venting too!

I know what you are saying!!!!!!  I was on a Minimed pump 504S for 10 years it
broke first of January.  Great way to start the year.  So I figured I would
get a new one rather than fix the old one.  My insurance feels I don't need it
6 injections a day should take care of my diabetes. I would like one of them
to live in my shoes for one day and then tell me 6 shots a day will work.  My
doctor is in shock he doesn't understand when he says I need it why they will
not pay for it.  We are in review now doc has written another letter of need
and my eye doc has written one also, I had two bleeds in my eye since Jan.
never had one while I was on the pump.  I will continue to fight for a new