Re: [IP] Re: Information

> Yes.. both disetronic and minimed have books.  One is "Pumping
> insulin"

Nope, the MiniMed book is not Pumping Insulin. They have another book
they give away that is interesting, but in my opinion not as
comprehensive as the book by John Walshe, CDE, etc.... "Pumping
Insulin". He has no affiliation with either pump company that I know
of.

Michael

and the other is "Pumping it"-i think.  Anyway, as a