[IP] Non-member submission from [Leann Pruitt <email @ redacted>]

When you subscribed you gave us the email address of: email @ redacted
When you submit things to the list it checks your email address and if it
doesn't match, it will reject it (which is what happened here).

Have you changed your email address? If so, I can have it changed in our
system so messages will no longer bounce.

Below is your original message. Thanks.

Sam Skopp
Administrator for the Week