[IP] Atkins Diet???

Some time ago a number of people wrote about and began discussing the
Atkins (I'm not sure of the name exactly???) Diet.  The all protein diet.
I would like to know more about the diet and the pros and cons both for
people with and without diabetes.

I realize this has been previously discussed so if you care to e-mail me
privately that would be fine.

For Quality & Creativity
Paula Berketo Landscape Architect and A Piece of Cake
5731 Deerbrook Street, Niagara Falls L2G 7V7
e-mail email @ redacted