Re: [IP] Disetronic Rapid Set Bleed

Jack this too happened once with my sof set.  I don't know how your set works
but with the soft set it goes straight in.  I switched over to the silhouette
set which goes in at an angle and no more problem for me.  It is the same as
your tender set. Must have just been located near a small capillary.  It  was
kind of scary and surprising for me.  Hang in there. Sheila