[IP] Disetronic Rapid Set Bleed

Changed my rapid set tonight.  3rd night.  No signs of trauma through the
window.  No bruising outside the round adhesive.  When I pulled the set,
blood gushed out all over my clothes and my hands before I could cap the
geyser.  Does that happen often?  That adhesive really sticks.  I was
careful but the needle moved a bit while I was trying to peel back the
adhesive.  Am I to expect this for the next 20 years?  Half my sets are
tenders and half are rapids.  Haven't tried a tender yet.  I liked the
rapid because it's reliable; it stays put.  Please advise.