Re: [IP] Wild Child!

<< ne of the reasons we will haveto drop the basal rate during the day is
 that Erica has COME ALIVE!!  Wrestling, bike riding, roughousing with
 the neighbours dog, running around, jumping on the bed, took her first
 full shower (YAY) and boy has her activity level gone up.  A far cry
 from that stiff legged, bent over, tentative child of the past few
 days.  If I didn't know better I would think she was on some sort of
 drug.  Happy Happy Happy!  >>

How wonderful for Erica to find herself and for you to have the child she was
meant to be!
Barbara B.