Re: [IP] Fast Take Software

Julie,
I have the accu-chek complete monitor by Boheringer Manheim (spelling?) and it
keeps track of 1000 entries including carb counting, bolus, etc... has a
diary, large memory and has two options for info-- a cord that will send in
graphic display or text your readings and info through the phone line to a fax
OR software ($39) that does it all plus allows you to change settings!!  It is
well worth the money!!  Especially with the rebate!
Good Luck!
Lindae