Re: [IP] Silhouette disconnecting

<< What I noticed is that if I raise the pump hand and lower the tubing end
 hand, the amount of air in the end of the line gets smaller.  If I raise the
 tubing end and lower the pump end, the amount of air in the line gets
This is basic physics. If the tubing end is higher than the pump, then you
drain insulin back toward the pump, because of hydrostatic pressure. Keep the
pump higher than the tubing end.