Re: [IP] 507C buttons - I think we can fix it ourselves

I had this same thing, I got my pump back after being repaired, and the
pump worked great for a few weeks, and then started again. Though this
time, it is more stiffer so it has taken all that much longer for it to
become more sensitive.  I am going to give that self test thing a try.