[IP] Erika

> On the minimed site they show a human form with sites for the
> infusion sets.  They do not show any sites under the belly button in
> that fleshy area....do any of you use the infusion set there?

I do...I am bigger htan erika probably, but that is where my belly roll lies
(lays?).  so I use that chunk a bunch...I also go around hte sides as far as I
can rotate...I don't go too high above the belly button cuz my fat really
stops there and I am kinda short waisted so I tend to hit rib or muscle if I
go more htan about an inch above the belly button...also I have an UGLY scar
sorta down my middle from a crappy attempt to sew me back up last year...so I
tend to stay about 1 - 2 inches away from that on both sides..

*-)=B xoxx~~~[507]