[IP] Re: Another pumper to go

I've also been tempted to start on my pump before training,Jeff.
Istarted researching about this in Dec., recieved my pump 2 weeks ago
and I understand my endo wanted to wait until the illness I had all
month was gone before I went on it( so we would know if the pump was not
working properly or it was my illness causing highs.), but the next
available app. is not until June!!
   They gave you books to read, videos to watch, all the gigets and
gizmos you need and then tell you to wait. Playing the waiting game is
tough for someone like myself. I am one that when I see something that I
want/need, I go for it. Temptation is too great.