[IP] just venting

kevin got his blue D pump in the mail today. Doc has given a May 3rd hook up
date. He wanted us to get 3 day admission approval. So, I called insurance who
proceeded to tell me admission is not necessary and they will have to review
it with the staff physician! Do they really want to go thru a fight with me
AGAIN? We fought to get the pump...and now this. I'm very aggravated with this
health care system of ours.  I (thru gritted teeth) told them to take it up
with Kevins Doc and they said they would notify us in the mail...
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

venting complete....thanks for listening. (again)

Robin