Re: [IP] basal rate range

On 23 Mar 99 at 21:19, Neal & Kara wrote:

> The hompage reports that most of us have 3 basal rates.  What are peoples'
> ranges of rates (i.e., difference from lowest rate to highest)?  I am
> interested to know if anyone has greater than a .3u/hour change from their
> highest to their lowest rate.

My lowest basal rate is .5u/h and is set during the middle of the afternoon.
My highest basal rate is 1.6u/h and handles the dawn effect - 4:00 a.m. to 9:00
a.m.  At the moment I'm back down to 7 basal rates...  number of rates shifts
with the seasons...  As always, YMWV and remember that treatment plans are
developed by trial and error...

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.