Re: [IP] here's news indeed

It really gets me that we are lumped in with gamblers, alcoholics and mental
illnesses, but it doesn't surprise me.   When I went to get my drivers license
in Maryland, the application listed several (shall we say problems or diseases)
items in which if you had any of them you need a letter from your doctor saying
you were capable of driving.  On this list was Schizophrenia, alcoholism,
Diabetes, Alzheimer's, and various Muscular diseases.  I couldn't believe my
eyes.    Do they really think that an alcoholic that is drinking is going to
tell them they drink or that a person with Schizophrenia acknowledges they have