Re: [IP] ? regarding Accucheck

(From one of my 15 boxes of Comfort curve strips)

The Accu-Chek Comfort Curve Test strips have been calibrated to deliver plasma like
values using the Accu-Chek Advantage and ... Complete systems.  This means that the
blood glucose results you obtain when testing with the .. comfort curve test strip
will more closely match the blood glucose results you receive from the laboratory.
Because of this improvement, you may experience results which are, on average, 8%
higher than previous Accu-Chek Advantege test strips.  Note: Contact your health
care professional before making treatment changes.

the elipses (...) above only contain the brand name (that I didn't want to type in),
and not any other pertinent information.

I imagine the comfort curve strips are more accurate, however, the results from any
test strips are +/- 20%, according to my doctor.

$.02

Jeff