Re: [IP] Same Disetronic Rapid infusion set, different site.

Same here, but I only had the syringe needle in for 30 seconds, max.  I used
them 3-4 times.  I learned this in college, when I didn't have any insurance,
and continued on when my insurance made it difficult to get the syringes.
After 4 injections, I found they were too dull to re-use, or the tip of the
needle got curled over.   Like my previous posts, YMMV, and your doctor is more
correct than I am.  Just my..

$.02

Jeff