[IP] FAQ on Mixing Insulin?

Hi, All--

Is there a FAQ dealing with how to determine if you might benefit from a
switch from straight humalog to a mixture and, if so, how to do the mixing?
 I have checked the IP homepage and did not see one.

I am having problems.  My BGs lately have been erratic (and frequently too
high).  Changing sets does not seem to have any effect.  I am under
considerable job stress, but don't know how to determine if that is the
problem.  I thought I had carb-counting down pretty well, but now I'm
beginning to doubt everything.

Things about pumping that do not normally irritate me (like catching the
tubing on drawer handles, not being able to get the tubing to stay tucked
into my pants, etc.) are driving me batty, because I do not feel that the
pump is helping me nearly as much as it was.  I am feeling that old tired
feeling again, and I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT!!!!

I'm depressed and have upped my anti-depressant meds, but they only seem to
be partially helping.  My endo wants 3 AM bgs, but the alarm doesn't wake
me (and seems to wake my hubby only long enough for him to shut it off).

Any ideas or encouragement appreciated.

email @ redacted

Type 1 DXed 12/74; pumping with MM507 since 5/98