Re: [IP] kids list

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Lisa Fricke Berger wrote:

> Michael,
> I have been on this list since late January and have a 6 1/2 year old on a
> pump. A lot of the information doesn't really apply to a child but is
> helpful. I wonder if you have thought about a list just for parents of
> younger children so it would be more relevant for all of us. I know that you
> have a younger daughter. Am I way of base here or do you think that this is
> something others would like.
> Lisa Berger, Mother of Jarrod, age 6 1/2 dxd age 4, pumping since 2/99.

I don't know if there is enough critical mass for just a parents list.
There needs to be 20 - 50 list members active for enough information to
flow. Since almost all pediatric info is applicable to adults and
visa/versa, I think it could be counter-productive. I'm also a little
strapped for time to set these things up, this is a volunteer effort. I'm
trying to find a "program manager" to help raise money (IP is a
non-profit), but so far no luck. More lists is on my to-do list as a
maybe given the above consideration.