[IP] kids list

I have been on this list since late January and have a 6 1/2 year old on a
pump. A lot of the information doesn't really apply to a child but is
helpful. I wonder if you have thought about a list just for parents of
younger children so it would be more relevant for all of us. I know that you
have a younger daughter. Am I way of base here or do you think that this is
something others would like.
Lisa Berger, Mother of Jarrod, age 6 1/2 dxd age 4, pumping since 2/99.